FV3100 - Programmable TPMS Sensor is the latest universal TPMS Clamp - In style sensor. It is a perfect solution for OE and aftermarket wheels. Freescale microchip and automotive grade components are introduced to advance production technology for TPMS sensors. High class TPMS sensor supports both frequencies: 315 MHz and 433 MHz (American and European).
Thanks to the high-quality materials and the great care in the production of TPMS sensors, the following standards have been met: CE, FCC, RoHS and the IATF16949 standard.
The new FV3100 - Programmable TPMS Sensor is one of the lightest on the market while maintaining stability, durability and safety!
FV3100 - Programmable TPMS Sensor basic features:
- 2 in 1 Frequency: 315MHz/433MHz dual-frequency;
- The sensor Valve is adjustable to meet more wheels.(40 °) One sensor for all vehicles;
- Duplicate ID to Replace OE TPMS sensors directly. No need to relearn sensor ID again;
- No limited programming;
- Available for the different hard environments. Such as high speed, High and low temperature, Humidity, acid and alkali, and salt fog etc;
- Wireless fast Modify ID. No need to reinstall tires;
- Warranty: 3 years.
FV3100 sensor technical parameters:
- Working temperature: -40 ° C~+105 ° C;
- Relative humidity 45%~95%;
- Waterproof rate: IP67;
- Atmospheric pressure: 0Kpa~900Kpa;
- Storage temperature range: -40 ° C ~+125 ° C;
- Operating voltage 2.90V≤U≤3.50V
- Emission power 8dBm
- Emission frequency 314MHZ - 434.5MHZ
- Weight 35g
- Service life: 5 years
Please note that we also have the following sensors available for order:
- Gun Metal FV3800,
- Black Clamp - In FV3300,
- Snap - IN FV3200,
- Clamp - IN FV3000.