|SAE J2534 standard is made for fast communication between a computer and a vehicle. It works like a gateway between the vehicle ECU and the PC.
Thanks to the SAE J2534 Pass-Thru device, you can connect to the vehicle via the manufacturer's diagnostic software, re-flash, and, in some cases, diagnose vehicles with factory functionality.All you need to do is connect the device, e.g. CarDAQ-PLUS 3, to the car and the computer on which the Dealer's software is installed (access to the Dealer's software must be purchased directly from the car manufacturer) and open the application dedicated to the J2534 tool (e.g. J2534 Toolbox for CarDAQ Plus 3 ) to start working.
|for more information visit: www.oemdiagnostic.com|
The CarDAQ-Plus 3 is the most advanced J2534 Pass-Thru tester that offers the following features:
- 4 CAN Channels CarDAQ-Plus 3, beyond the 3 required, provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications.
- J2534 v05.00 API
The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology.
Automotive Ethernet for advanced vehicle communications.
- CAN FD
Supports Flexible Data Rate CAN. (being introduced in the near future)
Complete OE Application Compatibility, including:
- Right-to-Repair (R2R);
- Emissions-related programming for all makes/models;
- Full pre-R2R diagnostics and programming for numerous OEMs;
- Vehicle security and key functions available for many makes.
Possibilities of CarDAQ-Plus 3
- All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming
- SAE J2534-1:
CarDAQ-Plus 3 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software
- SAE J2534-2:
CarDAQ-Plus 3 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more
J2534 OEM Diagnostics
- BMW/Mini – ISTA
- FCA – Wi-Tech 2.0
- Ford – Ford J2534 Diagnostic System (FJDS) & Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS)
- GM – Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
- GM – Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
- Honda – Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS)
- CAN Bus (capable of CAN FD, ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 3 CAN channels (FD CAN, Dual Wire)
- 1 Single wire CAN
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
CarDAQ-Plus 3 has dedicated technical support staffed by technicians who understand and know vehicle repair and pass-thru.
What is more, you can also download the J2534 Toolbox – software that provides OEM application descriptions, capabilities, videos and more. --> Download J2534 Toolbox
CarDAQ-Plus 3 Technical Specification
|Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32/644-bit)
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Consult OE website for their PC requirements
|6.5" × 6" × 1.5"|
Input Voltage Range
|from 7VDC to 36VDC|
|220mA @ 7VDC 175mA @ 12VDC|
|from 0°C to 60°C (ambient)|
|from -20°C to 85°C (ambient)|
PC Communications Type
|USB version 1.1 or higher (ambient)|
CarDAQ-Plus 3 – package includes:
CarDAQ-Plus 3 tester - OBD2 Cable - USB Cable - Carry Case - QuickStart Guide