|CLOSED||CLOSED||Erasing first 20B of M35080-V6 and M35080-VP EEPROM|
|OPEN||CLOSED||Erasing first 20B of M35080, M35080-3 and M35080-6 EEPROM|
|CLOSED||OPEN||Erasing first 20B of D80D0WQ EEPROM|
|OPEN||OPEN||Erasing first 20B of 160D0WQ EEPROM|
To run one of these operations following steps should be performed:
1. Set jumpers J1 and J2 according to required operation.
2. Power up Codiprog device.
3. Wait until busy led blinks three times and turns off.
4. Press button next to leds and hold it until busy led starts to blink again.
5. When busy led turns off the operation is successfully completed
chip can be removed from socket. If erasing proces takes
more than 10 minutes then operation is terminated and busy led is
turned on (and not blinking).
If operation is interrupted memory content may be lost. It is strongly recomended to backup all data before runing this operations.