MaxiTPMS TS601 is a diagnostic tester that services Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS. MaxiTPMS TS601 is capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU via OBDII.
In order to check the list of supported car models please click on the link below:
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals,
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals,
- Reads / clears codes of TPMS system,
- Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU,
- Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions,
- Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen,
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions,
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery,
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life,
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot,
- One year free update on the internet via USB port
TPMS - MX Sensor
For more information on AUTEL products please visit www.maxisys.pl website
All prices are gross (incl. VAT 23%). Prices do not include shipping costs. The price includes: device,cables and adapters, software, accessories, carry case and CD-ROM with licence and manuals. Pricelist valid from 15.12.2014r. General Distributor reserves the right to modify the prices in case of significant changes on the market, inflation, currency exchange rates, material prices increase, wages modifications, government interventions and other circumstances beyond the control of the General Distributor.