The NOCO GX4820 is a high-frequency, high-efficiency industrial battery charger for electric vehicles, like a golf cart, scissor lift, pallet jack, floor care machine or utility vehicle. It represents the latest technology for fast and efficient battery charging with multiple charging modes at a push of a button. It's universally adaptable design allowed for global use with replaceable A/C and D/C cables and designed for all types of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. And suitable for both on-and-off board applications.
Basic features of GX4820:
- A 92-precent high-efficiency 48V industrial battery charger.
- Wide-range input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 425 amp-hours.
- Integrated inhibit and remote LED functions.
- Converts to a power supply for zero voltage charging.
- Progressive repair method for sulfated batteries.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Designed for rugged environments and rated at IP66
- GX4820 48V Industrial Battery Charger
- Integrated D/C Cable with Eyelets
- Integrated A/C Cable with Type A Plug
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Technical specifications of GX4820:
- Input Voltage AC: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power: - 960W (Max)
- Battery Capacity: For Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries up to 425Ah
- Efficiency: ~92%
- IP Rating: IP66
- Weight: 6kg