The GYSFLASH 100.12HF is a high-quality, high-power charger that provides a stabilized power supply. It may be used during the workshop works or in the showrooms.
GYSFLASH 100.12 HF functions:
- Battery support: sustains 12V (liquid or gel) automotive battery during diagnostic work;
- Advanced battery charger: ensures an ideal charging cycle for battery maintenance for the most modern vehicle;
- Showroom mode: maintains batteries in showroom vehicles;
- In «battery change» mode: maintains electrical supply to preserve vehicle memory settings;
- High power stabilized supply: voltage & current adjustable;
- Cable test and calibration;
- Showroom mode lock;
- “Easy charge” mode;
- Automatic SOS recovery for sulfated battery
GYSFLASH 100.12 have 5 modes including:
CHARGE MODE - for charging lead or lithium batteries from 20 Ah to 1200 Ah at 12V.
SUPPLY MODE «DIAG +» - for battery maintaining during diagnostic work. In this mode, it is possible to precisely determine the electrical voltage as required.
SUPPLY MODE «SHOWROOM» - battery support in exhibition cars.
«CHANGE BATTERY» MODE - prevents the loss of vehicle memory during battery replacement.
«POWER SUPPLY» MODE - stabilized high power supply with adjustable maximum voltage and current.
The device is also equipped with an automatic restart function, which allows the charger to automatically start in the event of a power loss.
The GYSFLASH 100.12 HF uses the FAN LESS technology (no external ventilation), thanks to which there is no dust in the device.
Due to its compact dimensions (height <11 cm), the GYSFLASH 100.12 HF can be placed under the vehicle.
Set GYSFLASH 100.12 HF includes:
- GYSFLASH 100-12 HF
- 2x Kabel 5m - 16mm2.
|Nominal battery voltage:||12V|
|Battery capacity:||10 - 1200Ah|
|Maximum charging current:||100A|
|Voltage:||12,0 - 14,8V (nominal voltage: 13,5 V)|
|Supported languages:||19 languages, English included|
|Dimensions||32 x 29.2 x 10.5 cm|