UltraSafe Industrial Charger
Charge Fully Drained Batteries Up To 425Ah.
Perfect for industrial vehicles, high-powered tools, daily use vehicles and more.
Ultra-compact, rugged, tamperproof, and waterproof, the NOCO GX4820 industrial battery charger can be mounted directly onto a variety of surfaces or equipment. Features spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection. Charges 2X faster than ordinary chargers. Stay connected 24/7 with zero overcharges.
Multi-level safety barrier prevents unsafe and abnormal conditions.
Minimizes energy consumption when full power is not needed.
Applies a high-voltage pulse charge when low-voltage, sulfation, or lost capacity is detected.
Keeps the battery fully charged without over-charging, indefinitely.
Alters the charging process based on organic battery feedback.
Dirt, water, UV, impact and crush resistant.
Stabilizes internal battery chemistry for increased performance and longevity.
Protects against reverse polarity, sparks, over-charging, overcurrent, open-circuits and overheating.
Designed to rapidly charge batteries in applications where charging is intermittent between use.
Basic features of NOCO GX4820:
- A 92-precent high-efficiency 48V industrial battery charger.
- Wide-range input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 425 amp-hours.
- Integrated inhibit and remote LED functions.
- Converts to a power supply for zero voltage charging.
- Progressive repair method for sulfated batteries.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Designed for rugged environments and rated at IP66
NOCO GX4820 application
GOLF CARTS I SCISSOR LIFTS I PALLET JACKS I FLOOR CARE MACHINES I UTILITY VEHICLES
|Input Voltage AC||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Battery capacity||Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries up to 425Ah|
GX4820 48V Industrial Battery Charger, Integrated D/C Cable with Eyelets, Integrated A/C Cable with Type A Plug, User Guide & Warranty Information