We would like to invite you to buy new software for:
- Land Rover Evoque, Defender (L663) 2021 - programming by C12 - Program nr 3293
- Dodge RAM Classic 2019-2021 with TFT 7" (R7F701411) - programming/testing by diagnostic way (C22) and OBDII - Program nr 846*.
*For software number 846, purchase of software number 1069 is required.
For more detailed information on UPDATE 2022, please contact the appropriate dealer or ElproSys representative directly.
We have also introduced new functions and vehicle models to the offered programs:
- Ford Transit 2022 with R7F701403 (ML) - programming/testing via OBDII
We have introduced new software versions to the offered models:
- Renault Megane III RS - programming via OBDII - new software version
- Renault Kadjar , Espace V , Megane IV , Scenic IV JCI/Visteon - new flash files added to server DataBase
- Kia K5, Optima 2021 -VDO - programming/testing by diagnostic way (C22) - new software version
- Honda with S6J3001LSJ - new flash files added to server DataBase
- Honda with MB91F06xBS - new flash files added to server DataBase
- Hyundai/Kia with MB91F06xBS - new flash files added to server DataBase
- Ford with R7F70140x - new flash files added to server DataBase
*IN CASE OF PROGRAMMING MILEAGE OR HOURS OF OPERATION, THE SOFTWARE MAY BE USED SOLELY FOR REPAIR-RELATED PURPOSES. HOWEVER, IN SOME COUNTRIES ANY CHANGES TO ODOMETER (CLOCK) READING OR TAMPERING WITH THE MILEAGE ACCURACY SHALL BE FORBIDDEN UNDER PENALTY. PURSUANT TO ART. 306a OF THE POLISH PENAL CODE, WHOEVER ALTERS ODOMETERS OF MOTOR VEHICLES OR TAMPERS WITH THE MILEAGE ACCURACY SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE PENALTY OF DEPRIVATION OF LIBERTY FROM 3 MONTHS UP TO 5 YEARS. WHOEVER COMMISSIONS A THIRD PARTY TO PERFORM THE ABOVE-MENTIONED ACT SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE SAME PENALTY.