CanGateway - Logger is a dual channel device which allows logging Can signals on microSD card in real time. It supports both 29-bit and 11-bit CAN identifiers and ISO 15765 protocols. Additionally high quality processor (200 MHz) guarantees minimum consumption of power and optimum performance.
Basic functions are:
- Ability to logging to two CAN-BUS channels in real time with CAN-Gateway function
- CAN-BUS signal generating such as Ignition, RPM, speed, switches (for programming, testing ECU’s outside car).
- CAN-BUS messages modification, filtering.
- CAN-BUS signal converting (for programming, testing ECU’s outside car).
Logger - description:
- CAN-Gateway function - converting CAN signals with different speeds.
- CAN-BUS Logging frames from two channels with same or different speeds.
- Filtering CAN-BUS frames according to script.txt file.
- Generating CAN-BUS frames according to script.txt file.
- Modification of CAN-BUS frames according to script.txt file.
- Electronic CAN-BUS termination resistors.
- Power supply - 5 Volts or 12 Volts.
- Software update using microSD card.
- Possibility of modification and configuration via PC tool - CanGateway Manager.
- No loss of any CAN- BUS frames when logging into two channels at the same time, with maximum speed.
- Additional option for software update in the system/car using DiagProg4 diagnostic tester.
CanGateway - Logger includes:
- CanGateway - Logger device, microSDHC card - 32GB, CD with manual and PC tool CanGateway Manager, dedicated carry case, installation kit, ON/OFF adapter ( adapter allows to restore vehicle installation to factory state).
For more details please click HERE
Conditions of purchase:
CanGateway - Logger - 299 euro *
* The prices are gross (incl. VAT 23%).
Prices do not include shipping costs. The price includes CanGateway Logger and software set: "Software unit" - the unit of software compatible only with the original DiagProg4, CodiProg USB or CanGateway.
New CanGateway - Logger
Please order today and use now !!!